Thanks & Credits
We would like to express our sincere thanks to:
- the patients who generously agreed to participate in the making of this CD — thank you for allowing us to benefit from your experience with IB
- the staff of McMaster Children’s Hospital, for their support and participation in the making of this CD
- Ronald McDonald House, for their ongoing support of our families in need of a temporary home while their children are receiving treatment at McMaster Children’s Hospital
- the Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, for funding the development of this CD’s contents
- the Charity of Hope, Ferring Inc. (Canada), Nestle Nutrition, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals, for unrestricted educational grants that funded the distribution of CDs to our IBD patients
Individuals responsible for this project
Dr. Robert Issenman, MD, FRCPC; Chief of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, McMaster Children’s Hospital; Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University.
Christine Radoja, RN; Nurse Coordinator, McMaster Children’s Hospital Pediatric IBD Clinic.
Rachel Vizcarra; Research Coordinator, McMaster Children’s Hospital Pediatric IBD Clinic.
Neil Parker, BA, BBA: Words of advice and encouragement for IBD newcomers.
Janet Gregoire, RN (Pediatric Critical Care Unit, McMaster Children’s Hospital): Research, text, photography, and primary voice-over.
Rene Gregoire, MSc (Astrolabe Communications): Editing, and final design and formatting.
Andrew Trushinski (Explosive Productions Canada): Initial design and formatting.
Jamie Bennett: Initial website development.
McMaster Children’s Hospital is affiliated with the Faculty of Health Sciences, McMaster University.
Exemplary Care – Academic Excellence
1200 Main Street West
P.O. Box 2000
Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5