Do you want to find out about the people, facilities, and services that will help you manage your IBD when you come to Mac Kids? This is where you start.
In this section, you can find out about:
- the hospital, and its mission and vision
- services (cafe, cafeteria, gift and flower shop, pharmacy, etc.) available for families and visitors
- research carried out through the Pediatric IBD Programme and various research institutes at the hospital
- educational programs such as the Kids Dig Health website and newsletter (as well as this web-based project)
- how donations to the hospital Foundation can help support our research and other efforts